Disclosure: Smile Brilliant provided me with a free kit in exchange for an honest review and I will receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you know me you know how much I value oral health and my pearly whites.
If you are an avid follower you may remember that last year I had the pleasure and opportunity to try out the Smile Brilliant Professional Whitening System. Needless to say, I was impressed and super happy with the results. Which is why I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to try out Smile Brilliant’s new cariPRO electric toothbrush.
The “Individual Package” that I tried includes:
- x1 cariPRO™ Ultrasonic toothbrush
- x2 premium replacement heads with tongue scraper & DuPont™ bristles
- x1 wireless charging dock
I had been using an electric toothbrush on the recommendation of my dentist. However, the cariPRO electric toothbrush has some unique features that wowed me:
- 40,000 vibrations per minute (that is a lot of vibrations!)
- 5 brush modes (clean, white, massage, gum care, sensitive)
- 30 day battery life (on full charge)
- Slim and light-weight design with graphite gray soft-touch grip
- Waterproof design is safe for shower or bath
- The replaceable toothbrush heads are reasonably priced.
For answers to some FAQs about Smile Brilliant’s products, click here.
My verdict on this toothbrush is that If you’ve been on the hunt for a new (& better) toothbrush, use code fearless20 to receive 20% off the CariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush!
My teeth feel clean after use and it’s really nice that it’s not so harsh, the bristles are just the right combo of soft and hard. I am confident that my smile will remain bright and most importantly, healthy, as I’ve made the switch to the CariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush.
DID I MENTION THERE’S A GIVEAWAY FOR ONE OF MY READERS!
Giveaway link: https://www.smilebrilliant.com/gb/foreverfearlessmag