True makeup experts will tell you how easy it is to create a professional makeup look. 4 easy steps and a handful of beauty products are all it takes to design a picture-perfect makeup look.
Step 1: Brows
Let’s begin our elegant and professional look by focusing on our eyebrows.
- For flawless brows, you will need a matching eyebrow pencil and brow gel.
- Begin by filling in your brows using your go-to pencil.
- Darken the arch of the brow for that extra dramatic effect.
- Finish off the brows with some brow gel.
Step 2: Eyes & Eyeliner
Let’s move on to the eyes. For this step, take a light brown or cream eyeshadow shade and liquid eyeliner.
- Start by placing the eyeshadow shade all over the crease and lid areas.
- Using a clean fluffy brush, blend out the harsh edges of the eyeshadow pigment.
- Next, draw a thin and simple winged line using a dark liquid eyeliner.
Step 3: Cheeks
Next, let’s create those gorgeous cheeks and striking cheekbones?
- Begin applying the blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- With your blush brush, slightly pull the blush up to the temples.
- Then, place the highlighter on the cheekbones, nose, and chin.
- Blend these two pigments with the tips of your fingers!
Step 4: Lips
We are almost done with our professional makeup! Let’s create the classic red lip look.
- For our final step, let’s draw attention to the gorgeous lip makeup.
- Using your red lip liner, begin to outline the borders of the top and bottom lips.
- Fill in the lips with that same red lip liner.
- Then, take a matte red lipstick and evenly coat the lips.
- Dab away the excess product with blotting paper and the makeup look is complete!