The Star and Planet Projector
Whether we’re adults or children, the stars twinkling in the night sky captivate us all. In order to bring the wonders of the universe into your home, all you need to do is purchase a star and planet projector. These devices project images of space onto the walls and ceiling of your home. It’s easy to set up a home planetarium (also known as a planetarium projector or a constellation projector). The advantages are limitless.
Any room can benefit from the calming effects of this LaView star projector. We decided to place it in my son’s bedroom as an alternative to a nightlight which works perfectly and is so beautiful in his room, it’s like sleeping in space!
After a few days of testing and using this projector, here are some of my thoughts:
- Laser and light star projector that is simple to use. To create overlapping images, it employs two lenses. Using diode lasers, your wall or ceiling will be covered in a green nebula. They are then shown a moving field of stars by the second lens.
- Unlike some other models, this one includes a physical remote control in place of a buggy phone app.
- The light emitted by the projector is soft and pleasant to look at. It’s light enough to be able to see if you need to get around the room at night, but not so bright that you can’t sleep.
- Its movable base makes it simple to adjust the height and tilt (0–90°).
- In addition to the two disks included in the box, you have the option to purchase additional disks in the future. (We did, they are all really cool!)
- Is equipped with a USB-C port (for power).
- A USB-C to USB-A cable is included, as well as a power block and a projector-colored USB-C cable.
- My Favorite feature is the timer, because I don’t want it on all night so my son gets used to sleeping in the dark you can set the timer to 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
@foreverfearlessmag This is the freaking coolest! I am getting one for my room! 🌕✨ AMAZON 🔗 in Bio ❤️ #projector #solarsystem #coolthings #amazonfinds ♬ TO THE MOON – Jnr Choi & Sam Tompkins
I love this projector. It’s exactly what I was looking for, and the images are beautifully displayed and projected. I love it so much that I might get another for my bedroom! I think the only downside to this (not a big deal to me) is that the star lasers are green and can’t be changed to other colors, which would be so cool in white to give the twinkling star effects.