Clever beauty tips and tricks can help us transform our appearance. In this article, let’s explore the 4 useful makeup techniques we need to make our foreheads appear smaller!
Step 1: Highlight The Forehead
Let’s begin by accentuating the center of our foreheads using a shimmery highlighter.
- Begin by applying the highlighter to the center and sides of the forehead.
- With a clean highlighter brush, slightly blend out the product to meet the temples.
- The sideway blending will shorten the height of the forehead.
Step 2: Conceal Dark Circles
Next, let’s cover up the dark circles.
- This makeup trick is all about brightening the eyes.
- Apply the concealer to the under eye areas and blend with your clean fingertips.
- With your beauty sponge, blend the concealer up toward your temples to create a more chiseled appearance.
Pro Tip: Add blush right below your under eyes and temples to make your cheeks appear more sculpted.
Step 3: Make Your Nose Appear Thinner
Now, let’s contour and slim our noses.
- We can balance out the height of our foreheads by making our noses appear thinner.
- Take your contour and apply the pigment to the sides of your nose.
- With your beauty sponge, blend out the contour shade and add a highlight to the bridge of the nose.
Step 4: Conceal Double Chin
Last but not least, let’s conceal our double-chins and elongate our necks.
- First, let’s apply concealer to cover up any imperfections or red spots.
- Next, using our contour, let’s slim down the sides of our necks.
- This makeup trick will elongate our necks and bring the focus to the center of the face.