There’s nothing better than coming home after a long day and seeing your makeup intact! It’s like a small victory we should all be celebrating! Introducing – the magical power of primers! If you want your makeup to last all day, for your foundation to not cake and for your eyeshadows to be as vibrant as ever – then you’ve come to the right place! Here is how to correctly apply primer and how to create long-lasting makeup looks!
Let’s begin by prepping our face and our primer.
- Before applying the primer, make sure you have cleansed your face.
- Next, take a pea-sized amount of printer in your hands and warm up the product between your finger tips.
- Warming up the product is great for easier absorption.
APPLY THE PRODUCT
Next, let’s start applying our product.
- Begin spreading the product from the middle of your face to the outer corners.
- Put the primer on the center of your nose, the center of your forehead and chin.
- Then, start spreading the product outwards.
MINIMIZE PORES & BLURRING EFFECTING
Minimize your pores and hide any imperfections with the help of primers!
- Once your primer has coated your entire face, it’s time to move on to the foundation.
- Applying foundation after primer will help design a blurring effect.
- Set your makeup in place with setting powder and your makeup base is done!
One magical product and 3 simple steps are all it takes for your makeup to last all day long! So, what are you waiting for? Follow our simple guide and create the makeup base of your dreams!