Double-winged eyeliners are the ‘it’ makeup trends we love to see on our social media platforms. Join us as we learn how to master the art of the double -winged eyeliner in just 4 easy steps!
Step 1: Create Upper Wing
Let’s begin by creating the classic wing shape on our upper eyelid.
- Using liquid eyeliner, begin drawing a thin liner across your upper lash line.
- At the outer corners draw a sharp triangle shape.
- Fill in the triangle shape to create the wing shape.
Step 2: Lower Arrow
With our upper wing complete, let’s focus on our lower lash line.
- With your liquid liner, draw a thin arrow near the lower lash line.
- Take your middle lash line as the starting point and extend the arrow to meet the upper wing.
- Think of this arrow as a mirrored line of our original wing..
Step 3: Fill The Arrow
Now, let’s fill out the arrow.
- With the same liner, fill in the arrow space on the lower lash line.
- Try to match the size and shape of the upper and lower wings.
Pro Tip: This is the perfect time to fix any imperfections with a damp Q-tip.
Step 4: Outline
We are very close to rocking the gorgeous double-wing eyeliner!
- Let’s trace an outline near the lower lash line to bring out our eyes.
- This outline will take our double-wing liner to the next level.
- Make the outline as thin or as thick as you would like, and we’re done!