Mixing and matching makeup with fashion can instantly elevate any outfit or look. Here is our simple guide to choosing the best lipstick shades for our dress colors.
A red dress will remain a classic in the world of fashion.
- Blood orange, warm brown, and maroon-colored lipsticks work best with red dresses.
- The darker lipstick pigments will complement the vibrancy of red dresses.
- Begin by outlining your lips with a creamy lip liner.
- Then, fill in the lips with a matte lipstick shade.
Bright yellow dresses are true summer staples.
- Raspberry, nude, and blackberry lipstick shades were made to match golden dresses.
- The lighter pigments will act as accessories to the bright yellow fabrics.
- Start by outlining the lips with light lip liner shades.
- Next, apply a satin lipstick shade or lip gloss.
Blue dresses are all about bringing drama and pizazz.
- Match the boldness of blue dresses with orange-red, deep red or peachy brown lipstick shades.
- The key is to go for cool-toned lipstick pigments that will complement the blue hues.
- Again, begin by tracing your lips with lip liner.
- Then, coat your lips with a matte cool-toned lipstick shade.
Last but not least, let’s see which lipstick shades match youthful pink dresses.
- Plum, Fuschia pink and cranberry lipstick colors work perfectly with baby pink dresses.
- The darker tones of lipsticks will create stunning contrast.
- Line your lips with a dark shade of lip liner.
- Then, apply a liquid lipstick formula to bring out the boldness of the lip pigments.