We all love an effortless, sun-kissed look! But choosing from hundreds of various shades of bronzer could be exhausting. Especially if you’re looking to use a bronzer on your clients who might vary in skin tones and undertones. Here are the best bronzer shades for a specific skin tone.
- Fair skin tones look absolutely gorgeous with peach or beige bronzer shades.
- Bronzers with neutral undertones work best with both cool and warm skin tones.
- These fair bronzer shades help create a natural sun-kissed glow.
- Simply apply the bronzer below your cheekbones, around your temples, and on the bridge of the nose, and watch the bronzer bring some color to the skin!
- Taupe or soft brown bronzers are amazing for medium skin tones.
- The slightly darker bronzer shades help bring out the warm skin undertone.
- Soft brown bronzers are the perfect way to contour the cheekbones and nose.
- Apply some bronzer on the cheeks, forehead, and nose, and watch it give your face an instant shine!
- Warm brown bronzers are the go-to choice when it comes to tan skin tone.
- The warmer formulas can bring a glowing sculpting effect.
- Warm brown bronzers are also great for eyeshadow crease shades that can create seamless blends!
- For a cohesive look, simply place your bronzer on your cheekbones, temples, and crease area – and blend away!
- For deep skin tone, deep terracotta bronzer pigments work like a charm.
- The deep red and orange bronzers help naturally contour the face and give a stunning finish.
- Terracotta pigments make the most perfect sun-kissed bronzers!
- To complete your makeup look, apply the deep terracotta bronzer to the cheeks, nose, and forehead for that mesmerizing effect!