Any MUA will gladly tell you how versatile white eyeliner can be. From brightening the eyes to creating an instant eye-lift, knowing how to apply white eyeliner is a beneficial skill to have. It’s also the perfect beauty product for all of us busy-bees on the go!
Join us as we design 3 beautiful looks with white eyeliner and see just how simple these steps are!
Look 1: Bright Outer Corners
Let’s begin with a look that is perfect for brightening the outer corners.
- Take your pigmented white eyeliner and begin applying it to the lower lash lines.
- Focus the pigment only on the center and outer areas of the waterline.
- This technique will help cancel out the redness in the eyes and brighten the outer edges.
- Apply your favorite mascara and some highlighter and your look is complete!
Look 2: Instant Eye-Lift
Next, here is a gorgeous look that will instantly lift the eyes.
- With your white eyeliner pencil, begin outlining the lower waterlines.
- This time, coat the entire waterline starting from the inner and going to the outer corners.
- Next, take the white pigment up to the upper inner corners of the eyes.
- By bringing up the white eyeliner, we lighten the eyes and create an instant lift!
Look 3: Full Eyeliner Look
And now, let’s take a look at the full eyeliner look.
- Again, let’s take our white eyeliner and place the pigment on the lower waterline.
- Then, let’s take the pigment up to the inner corners and upper lash line.
- Next, let’s create a continuous line and design a full eyeliner look.
- This bold white eyeliner look is perfect for creating a unique and brightening eye makeup look that captivates attention!
White eyeliner is an amazing beauty product that can help you fashion a variety of fun looks and designs. But our tips don’t stop here! Subscribe to this blog and get the latest on makeup tips and more!