It’s always fun to experiment with new makeup tricks and techniques. Follow us as we explore the 5 different ways we can use lipstick and how we can spice up our everyday makeup looks.
Lipstick pigments have been used as blushes for centuries on end.
- Light pinks, corals and orange shades work best for this makeup hack.
- Simply place two dots of the lipstick pigment on either cheek.
- Using your clean fingertips, begin blending the pigment into the cheeks.
- With gentle motions, drag the product up to the cheekbones, to create that sculpted effect.
Up next, let’s use lipstick as color correctors.
- Color correctors are makeup products that can cancel out dark unde-eyes and hyperpigmentation.
- Red, orange and peach lipsticks can act as complementary color correctors when applied under the eyes.
- Place the lipstick pigment under the eyes and blend the product with your fingers.
- Then, apply your-go concealer over the lipstick, as you normally would.
Now, let’s talk about lipstick contour!
- Cool-tone browns and cool-town dark mauve lipsticks are perfect contour shades.
- First, glide the lipstick under the cheekbones.
- Then, blend the lipstick shade using your contour brush or beauty sponge.
- Dab away the excess pigment with blotting paper.
It’s time for our gorgeous eyes to shine!
- We can use lipstick as bold eyeliner pigments.
- Dip an angled eyeshadow brush into a liquid lipstick shade of your choice.
- Then, apply the pigment to the upper lash line.
- For extra pizazz, draw a Cat Eye wing on the outer corner.
Last but not least, let’s create fun eyeshadow looks with our lipstick shades!
- Lipsticks can design effortless creamy eyeshadow looks.
- Simply apply the lipstick shade to the eyes using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Mix colors and textures to create unique eyeshadow looks and finishes.
- Complete the eye look by adding a bold lipstick eyeliner wing at the outer corner!